WATER-JET CUTTING – SERVICE FOR CUSTOMERS IN WHOLE EUROPEAN UNION AND NORWAY, SWEDEN, FINLAND
Water-jet cutting is an innovative method to cut individual shapes or their series in quartz sinters, conglomerates, natural stones and a range of other materials and connecting them later on. This way, it is possible to easily achieve an original visual effect, and the whole will be characterised by high performance values.
Water under extreme pressure deals perfectly with the hardest and thickest materials. One of the most crucial advantages of water-jet cutting is a fact, that during the process itself high temperature is not produced, unlike in case of other methods, e.g. laser or plasma cutting. As a consequence, it is possible to water-jet cut thermosensitive materials, for example plastics.
WATER-JET CUTTING – TECHNOLOGY OF THE FUTURE
We will professionally cut any shape out of almost every kind of material. And as the water-jet technology is environmentally friendly, we are a proecological company.
Natural stones, quartz sinters, conglomerates, ceramic and gres tiles, glass – they keep no secrets from our water-jet. We provide services of cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium and brass. Our water-jet easily deals with processing rubber, plastics, PVC. Water-jet technology offers a very high precision, with large thickness it is higher than in case of laser cutting and without a phenomenon of the material strain there is no risk of additional stresses. We care for ecology – water-jet cutting is an environmentally friendly method. There is no need of using environmentally harmful oils or any other cutting emulsions. We only use water with sand (so-called garnet) – materials entirely natural and ecological.
We precisely water-jet cut a vast range of various materials, including thick, very hard and thermosensitive:
- quartz sinters – more on https://franko.pl/en/water-jet-cutting-quartz-sinters/
- natural stones: granites, marbles, sandstones, quartzites, onyxes – more on https://franko.pl/en/water-jet-cutting-natural-stones/
- granite-quartz conglomerates – more on https://franko.pl/en/water-jet-cutting-granite-quartz-conglomerates/
- marble conglomerates – more on https://franko.pl/en/water-jet-cutting-marble-conglomerates/
- ceramic wall and floor tiles, gres,
- structural steel, tool steel, special steels, including all kinds of steel sheets,
- aluminium and its alloys, bronze, copper, brass, high nickel alloys, molybdenum,
- mirrors, glasses – laminated, plate (with the excepton of tampered glass),
- plastics (including PVC, Plexiglas),
WATER-JET – TECHNOLOGY DESCRIPTION
In our company, we use abrasive water-jet technology – water-jet cutting with the use of abrasive. The water-jet machine’s five-axis bevel of the A axis to 60 degrees gives possibility of precise chamfering and cutting any shapes, making openings and processing parts of the complex structure (e.g. stacked stones, washbasins and sinks made of quartz sinter).
Water-jet’s upper thickness limit is 200mm.
Maximum possible parts dimensions: 3500x1800mm (limited only by the dimensions of the worksurface). In water-jet cutting process, heat is not emitted, dust and harmful fumes are not produced. The precision of material cutting is up to 0.1mm with a very high smoothness. Water does not heat the cut material, therefore it does not change its properties, does not get tempered or bent, does not change the colour.
WATER-JET CUTTING – TYPES OF PROCESSING
- cutting any shapes – simple and complex,
- machining, formatting the sheets,
- making openings,
- possibility of cutting perpendicularity deviation.
WATER-JET CUTTING ADVANTAGES
- possibilities of cutting materials thick up to 200mm,
- material waste reduced to minimum due to small kerf and cutting optimisation thanks to the best CAD/CAM software,
- no harmful smokes, dust and fumes, as well as other harmful chemicals,
- water-jet parameters, as well as cutting quality and precision are unchangeably perfect,
- no influence on metallurgical changes (low process temperature, around 40° C), materials do not deform with the temperature, they do not bend or get tempered,
- no material hardening near the cutting edge,
- lower price than in the processing in a traditional method,
- no risk of changes in a material structure or in a material colour,
- possibility of cutting elements out of materials covered with scale or corrosion,
- possibility of cutting complex shapes with smooth edges,
WATER-JET CUTTING IN THE FRANKO STONE CENTRE
The water-jet cutting service is provided in the Franko Stone Centre in Zielona Góra, Osadnicza 35.
We execute orders for water-jet cutting services for customers from whole Poland.
We cut both materials from our offer and received from the customer. Customer’s own materials should be delivered in person or by courier to the address given above.
We provide the water-jet cutting service in a very short time and at competitive prices.
We deliver ready manufactured elements by a trusted courier company to whole European Union and Norway, Sweden, Finland. We deliver water-jet cut elements directly to the installation address.
WATER-JET CUTTING IN THE FRANKO STONE CENTRE
We water-jet cut kitchen and bathroom worktops, window sills and ledges, worktops for offices and social rooms, wall cladding and flooring elements in the Laminam and Frankoslab quartz sinters.
Maximum dimensions of the worksurface where we water-jet cut in quartz sinters and natural stones are 3500x1800mm.
Due to the modern CAD/CAM software we always optimise elements arrangement to achieve the best cutting for the customer.
COOPERATION – INSTALLERS, CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES
We widely support installation and construction companies without their own machine facilities. We offer very quick times of the water-jet cutting services. Upon the customer’s request, we send cut elements directly to the installation address in the whole country. We water-jet cut window sills and ledges, parts of facades, floorings, plinths, terrace slabs.
COOPERATION – WHOLESALERS AND TILES STUDIOS
We provide samplers, stencils and presenters of the elements cut in the Laminam and Frankoslab quartz sinters, natural stone, conglomerates (granite-quartz conglomerates) and marble conglomerates. We prepare very quick pricing. We format tiles, prepare openings, chamfer the edges, arrange mosaics or other patterns.
COOPERATION – ADVERTISING AGENCIES AND TRADE SHOWS COMPANIES
We manufacture unique, unconventional advertising gadgets, emblems, symbols, numbers, letters and logos of quartz sinters, natural stone, conglomerates and other materials. We water-jet cut parts of exhibition stands’ structures of the quartz sinters – e.g. for exclusive counters, receptions, displays, shelves, cupboards fronts.
CONTACT – ASK ABOUT WATER-JET CUTTING SERVICES